Monday 20 November 2017

Pocket Pages with Agnus | Pinkfresh Studio | December Days

Hello again :) with Christmas fast approaching I am feeling festive and thought it was a good time to start planning out my December documenting with a beautiful collection of Christmas themed products from Pinkfresh Studio's December Days collection. 
While I am not doing a traditional December Daily album that marks specific days during the month, I still want to document all the festivities and am making cards and inserts ahead of time that will be ready for our photos and stories in our project life album once December comes. As I did last year I will be marking the start of the festivities with a title page and am using a 6x8" insert featuring a simple tree shape that I cut from some gorgeous gold foiled vellum



I backed the tree with white cardstock and attached some small gold foil stars from the die-cuts pack, along with a cute bird from the puffy sticker sheet, a couple of cardstock sticker strips and one of the adorable wooden buttons and added a sprinkle of white ink over my cardstock background


Using one of patterned papers from the 6x6" paper pack over some navy cardstock, the reverse side of my insert is ready for a photo to slot inside a chipboard frame. The frame originally featured a winter bird in the lower right hand corner but I decided to remove the bird and layered a couple of tree shapes in it's place. 




The chipboard frame are also great for adding photos or journaling onto 4x6" cards. Picking up the gold accents from this collection I have also added some gold foil cardstock from a different brand to add more warmth to the collection.  
I used a needle and thread to string on some cute puffy sticker baubles, securing the thread on the reverse side of the card with tape and love the way the baubles hang on the card.

Keeping things simple is the key to making this project work, and using a section from the 12x12" cut apart sheet with just a few small accents was all it took to create a quick and easy filler card. 


I have also decorated a couple of the 3x4" cards from the collection, using a more puffy stickers, another wooden button and die-cut word to dress up my cards. I added a simple circle shape cut from gold foil cardstock to help me ground the reindeer onto the top card. 


 Products from the Sassy store...


   


  

  





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10