Friday 3 November 2017

Together | Elle's Studio Family Fun | Tarrah McLean


Happy Friday! It's Tarrah McLean here and today I am sharing a new layout with you created using the Elle's Studio 'Family Fun' collection!


I absolutely love that rainbow chevron paper and secretly didn't really want to cut into it lol! However I decided if I used a cut file, I could back the cut file and still see lots of the paper without it overpowering my layout too much! I decided on some cloud shapes for my cut files and went ahead and backed some of the clouds with the paper.

Once the clouds were all backed I added some foam adhesive to help pop them up on the page...I arranged them how I liked them before completely adhering them down...

Because the cut file clouds decided the design for me, the embellishing part was easy....I used some wood veneer, acrylic shapes, puffy stickers and ephemera all from the Elle's Studio Family Fun collection!

Once I was happy with how my layout was looking, I finished it off my adhering everything down properly and misted some black mist.

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today!

Check out the Sassy store for all your crafting needs...you will not be disappointed!

Happy creating!


Family Fun - Acrylic Shapes     Family Fun - Double Sided Journalling Cards 10pk

Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 3     Family Fun Bits and Pieces 48pk

Family Fun Puffy Stickers   Live Laugh Love Wood Veneer Pieces 12pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10