Friday 27 October 2017

Good Times | Elle's Studio Family Fun | Tarrah McLean

Happy Friday 

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new, colourful layout to share using the fabulous Elle's Studio 'Family Fun' collection

As soon as I saw that gorgeous multicoloured stripe paper from the Family Fun collection, I knew I wanted to put a background cut file in front of it! I just love how the colours look behind all those circles! The cut file is from Just Nick Studio!

I machine stitched the outer edge of the white cardstock but I didn't adhere the cut file flat to the paper so that it created a slight shadow effect in some places...I used one of the journal cards to back my photo and once that was adhered the embellishing was easy.

I used a mix of the ephemera pieces, acrylic shapes, wood veneer and I also added a flair button from my stash too! I added some machine stitching under some of the embellishments just to give them an extra highlight.


Happy creating!


Family Fun - Acrylic Shapes       Family Fun - Double Sided Journalling Cards 10pk

Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 6       Family Fun Bits and Pieces 48pk

Family Fun Puffy Stickers      Live Laugh Love Wood Veneer Pieces 12pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10