Tuesday 30 May 2017

In Summary...Carpe Diem Recipe planning with Kylie

Hi friends!

Kylie with you all again today for my final wrap up of my recipe planning.
I hope you have enjoyed the last month or so, and it has inspired you to give a recipe planner a try.Really I have only just scratched the surface in how you can set up one of these babies.Let's take a look at some of my fave pics from the month!


Everyone has their own unique style when it comes to planning.For me I love to jam pack those pockets full with eye catching elements.When you first open my planner I think it gives a sense of fun, and yet it is a really practical tool.


I adored these free printables! (See my previous posts for the link!)


I loved these dividers too.Simple Stories always have the most adorable graphics!


I hope you will try my little tip using the stickers for your own planning.It really gives a fun effect.


It might be just me but I don't ever think you can over embellish a dashboard!


I received so much positive feedback after sharing my meal planning pages. I'm so glad they inspired you all.You will be happy to know I am still on track for my meal planning....However my exercising hasn't been going too well.......Oops!



I'm still typing out all my recipes to add but I can tell you how much better I feel having them all neat and in the one place now.When it's time to cook you can easily remove the page you need.





Thanks for following along these pasts few weeks.I can't wait to share with you all what I have in store for June.
Can you believe we are already half way through the year???

Until next time,























No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10