Friday 9 December 2016

Weekly Planner | Pinkfresh Studios | Indigo Hills | Nae Bowell

Hey Lovelies, its that time of the week again and I am excited to be back to show you another of my fun planner pages using the beautiful Pinkfresh Studios, Indigo Hills collection. This range has some amazing products that lend themselves very nicely to planner pages. The collection has an entire sticker set that appears to be made specifically for planners. 


This weeks spread I decided to really get into the stickers from the collection and layer my page with puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and the planner stickers with beautiful florals, inspirations quotes and of course those amazing hearts!

I am not one to use random word stickers or phrases in my planners but I really found it quite therapeutic just sticking in and reading over the quotes to inspire me through out the week. I love how the stickers just filled up my some what boring week. I basically cleaned house all week for a house inspection. No matter how boring the week, always remember it is important to document and capture those little moments in time.


I had seen a technique used by a few different planner girls now where they reinforce their binder holes with washi tape. I used the beautiful floral wide washi that is in the collection to add a light layer of detail behind my gold hole reinforcers. I just love all the little details just floating behind the main contents of the week. 


Remember you don't have to be restricted to just washi tape and stickers. I have used strips of patterned paper cut to size to fit within my days to highlight important events like work. You can even colour coordinate your events to have particular colours to keep a consistent feel to your weekly spread. 


Unfortunately there is no process video for me this week. I have decided to try and take it a little easy with the videos over Christmas. Working in retail is chaotic enough but add Christmas to the mix and look out for a whole different world of craziness. Ill be back in January with more process videos. 

Jump over to the Sassy Scrapper store to grab all your Indigo Hills products. They are simply amazing and are definitely worth adding to your planner collection!

Love you guys, 
Love always, 
Nae xoxo

Products from the Sassy store...
Pinkfresh Studios - Indigo Hills - 12x12 - Blue Valley

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10