Tuesday 20 December 2016

Endless Summer layout with Kylie

Hi friends!
Kylie back with you all again today to share a layout I have completed using the 'Endless Summer' collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
You can check out the collection here.
Here is a little look at my completed design.

I totally love the wood grain finish of the backing paper! I also used a fab Butterfly cut file for this layout. I loved how soft and delicate it looked.It has been designed by Anita of Neat N Crafty Cutz
I won't lie.....I am a total newbie with cut files, having only owned a cameo for about 6 weeks.However I am loving the versatility and variety of being able to add cut files into my layouts.


I added various papers from the collection as a backing to the butterfly.





Thanks to the sweet collection of die cuts, they framed my layout beautifully. I have also used  some floral blooms from the Endless Summer collection. (*I have also added one or two extra from my stash.)


To finish and for extra texture I added a few white paint splatters.

So there you have it! I hope you have enjoyed seeing my project for this week.
Until next time,
Much love,
Kylie




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10