Sunday 18 December 2016

Agnus | Endless Summer - Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi again :) because I loved using Cocoa Vanilla Studio's 'Endless Summer' collection for my project life album so much this month, I decided to also use this gorgeous collection to create a 12x12 layout.


I used a fun summer themed cut file from The Cut Shoppe for my title - use the code MERRY31 to save on all items from Ashley's store throughout December. 


I love adding vellum to my projects, and really liked the way the tiny gold foiled triangles from the Crate Paper Wonder vellum worked with this collection and helped to create another soft layer.


I used a mix of different textures for my emblellishment clusters and spread a thin layer of gold glitter paste over a few of the die-cut ephemera pieces to add more interest and really like the way that it looks like sparkly beach sand. 


Products from the Sassy store...
Endless Summer This & That Paper
Endless Summer Enamel Dots
Endless Summer Ephemera Pack
Endless Summer Woodies
Endless Summer Sweet Treats Paper
Endless Summer Puffy Stickers
Endless Summer Coastal Chill Paper
Endless Summer Sun Bleached Paper
Endless Summer Blue Skies Paper 
Crate Paper 'Wonder' Gold Foiled Vellum 
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Coral 
Bo Bunny Double Dot Glitter Paste - Gold 

  
  
     
Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10