Sunday 19 June 2016

Agnus | Project Life - Amy Tangerine Better Together

Hi again :) I'm back with another project life share this time using the fun 'Better Together' collection from Amy Tangerine. 


The colours and images are so bright and fun in this collection, and were very easy to mix with a range of photos to help me document week 12 from my album. 


I used one of the gold overlays for my first pocket, pairing it with a rainbow patterned paper and cut apart pieces from the 6x6" paper pad along with a few stickers from the collection.


Building simple layers is one of my favourite ways to add some colours and detail to my pockets and I used one of the clear overlays over more paper accents add added a few pieces over the top for extra dimension. 


The round chipboard alpha thickers are great for adding extra little details and I have used the blue colour across both of my pages to help everything tie in together. I have also used the rotary phrase stamp to add a few cute phrases to some of the pockets.


The second part of the week moves onto Easter, although I will need to add an insert to document the rest of our Easter activities.


I used a sheet of vellum to tone down one of the busy patterns and created a layered accent over the top to form a custom filler card using the chipboard alphas. I added a little bit of hand stitching to work in more of the yellow, and to help to define the circle. 


The gold overlays are also great for framing journaling, and I mounted a puffy sticker onto one of the chipboard alphas pieces and punched a simple arrow shape from of the the papers.


I usually type all of my journaling using a typewriter font on my computer, and often look for accent pieces that will help me to tell the story - this time using the cut apart pieces from the paper pad and a cute puffy sticker


The sticker book contains 8 pages of fun phrases and images and also includes a sheet of smaller black alpha circles, which I stitched in place. 


Products from the Sassy store...

Amy Tangerine Better Together 6x6" Paper Pad
Better Together Overlays
Better Together Rotary Phrase Stamp
Better Together Blue Chipboard Thickers
Better Together Sticker Book  
Better Together Puffy Stickers


  


   

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10