Thursday 3 December 2015

Happy Holidays layout With Anita

Hi 
Wow December already crazy huh!!
So today I'm sharing another Christmas layout with lots of layers 
I absolutely love adding lots of paper layers as you tuck a lot of little embellishments 
Around your photos and it just pops off the page
So with my layout today I wanted to share just how I do that with out it all adhered down

I start off by cutting heaps of patterned paper 
and arrange them how I want them to look like on my layout then I add some staples to hole them all together then adhere it to your cardstock


Then I start to embellish my layers by tucking under my layers of patterned paper 
and building them up

And you can also layer chipboard stickers and they make a lovely feature on part of your page
As I did with the Noel deco cut circle and the large deco cut circle and then adding a chipboard sticker flower to the side of them
Eventually all of the layers of patterned paper get adhere down while laying and what's great about it is none of your layers have moved while you are scraping .



dont forget to check out the sassy store for all the

Supplies list


Happy scrapping sassy friends 




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Anita ! so many details in this clustering, everything is beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10