Wednesday 25 November 2015

Christmas Wishes Collection by Pinkfresh Studio


Hello Leonie back today on this last Wednesday in November!  
Next week will be December and we'll be right in the thick of the most lovely season of the year.   My last project with the Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes collection is a scrapbook page featuring some photo's from last years' Christmas morning.  I've really enjoyed creating with this range the past month.


I scrapped a sequence of three photo's, trying to capture the excitement of present opening on Christmas morning with my Husband getting in on the Kids fun!!  I backed some of Ephemera frames and die cut cards behind the photo's 




How sweet are these little gift boxes from the ephemera pack? So cute!! I just added some foam tape to the back of one to add some dimension and pop them off the page. 





And a last close up of the water colour effects I added to the background 
with some watercolour paints. 



Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy Scrapper blog.
Happy Christmas crafting.

Christmas Wishes Fa La La La Paper 12x12Christmas Wishes Die Cut Ephemera PackChristmas Wishes Red Puffy Alphas
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love this collection !!!! great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super super cute!!!! I just received this paper collection and am thankful for ideas to show off my Christmas pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10