Wednesday 19 August 2015

Simple Stories - Summer Vibes


Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie here today with another page featuring the delightful 
Summer Vibes collection from Simple Stories. 

I have a little tip today on how to scrap photo's that we may not think 
are all that 'worthy'...
Here's the page I created for today




The photo's I wanted to use for this page were taken on overcast days 
so they don't really look too bright or summery - lets face it our photos aren't always going to be perfect examples of professional photography but they're still a memory that we want to document so I have a little tip to overcome my imperfect photo's.

I used the 2 of gorgeous woodgrain papers from the collection which were similar colours to the the photo's and to brighten them up added some swipes and drips of bright coloured paints to the background.  The paint along with the bright colours in the Summer Vibes embellishments I used was enough to add some fun aspects to the page.  It also added some warmth to the page that was lacking in the photo's.






I hope my little tip my have helped you to scrap some photo's they you may not have thought were 
'scrapable'

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy Blog
Happy Crafting! 
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


Summer Vibes Collection available HERE.
or click on the products below. 



Summer Vibes Just Beachy Paper 12x12   Summer Vibes Brown Wood/Grid Paper 12x12

Summer Vibes Expression Sticker Sheet   Summer Vibes Fundemental Sticker Sheets
 
  Summer Vibes Bits and Pieces

 Summer Vibes Enamel Dots
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the arty vibe with the paintwork Leonie!

    ReplyDelete

09 10