Friday 5 June 2015

Let's ride into the sun

Hello Sassy Friends!

To those of you who are off to celebrate the Queen's Birthday weekend in style... enjoy! 
As you may have seen, we also have a new moodboard for June. It's totally delightful and chock-full of inspiration!

Personally, I loved it and created the page below for the challenge this month.

 
 The base is pretty average white cardstock, onto which I have stencilled and stamped over a gesso'd section. The reason I added gesso, was because I had hoped to soften the edges of the stencil work. It also provides a semi designated area, onto which I created the large grouping.


Here you can see what it looked like before I added paper layers...

I was very inspired by the organic elements in the board. The florals and also the script writing. Once I was happy with the amount of interest I had created with the stamping and misting, I began to add my elements like die cuts leaves, to build up the botanical theme.

There's even a bit of texture paste applied through a rose stencil under there! 

Like this page? Create your own with these elements from the Sassy store!

Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Pool to Navy
Current Crush!
 Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Til next time

Chantalle

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning....it grabbed my eye immediately... gorgeous work.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning....it grabbed my eye immediately... gorgeous work.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete

09 10