Wednesday 24 June 2015

Fine and Dandy - She



Hi and welcome to my Wednesday post, Leonie here and I'm happy to share this page with our readers today.  
Featuring the Dear Lizzie 'Fine and Dandy' collection. 




I decided with this page to make a feature out of the tubes of confetti in this collection.  
I adhered them to the cardstock with matte medium.   I also painted a coat of medium over the top so the confetti will stay put!






Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog, I hope you enjoyed my post today 
and are inspired to get creative.
Happy crafting.
 
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

Fine & Dandy Accent and Phrase StickersFine & Dandy Confetti and Glitter SticksFine and Dandy Bright Bows Paper 12x12Fine and Dandy Love Fest Paper 12x12Fine and Dandy Pretty Packages Paper 12x12
Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10