Wednesday 3 September 2014

September Mood Board Challenge..

Can you believe its the start of another month and the start of beautiful Spring weather...
It has me dreaming of Summer just like this gorgeous Moodboard created by the most lovely Leonie...

I hope you all come and have a play with us.. 

Our talented DT girls have created stunning layouts and cards to inspire you so keep scrolling....





Anita Bownds


Chantalle McDaniel





Hello to all our Sassy Readers.  Leonie here to show you my take on the September mood board
along with some close ups.  Can I just say I am so glad winter is behind us, Spring is here and that means Summer can't be too far away! Jumping ahead of myself a bit I know but 
I'm craving warmer weather.

That's part of the reason I came up with a Summery mood board and it also 
goes perfectly with the Pink Paislee - Solstice collection that I have been using from the Sassy Scrapper store.  




As you can see I was inspired by the navy blue and yellow/gold colours
from the images.  Along with that starfish and the 'keep it simple' quote.
I've been endeavouring to keep things simple on my scrappy pages lately.

I love doing lovely colourful mixed media backgrounds but just at the moment I'm enjoying some 
simple paper layering and on this page just some light stencilling with 
distress inks.  Keeping it simple is definitely working for me at the moment.

On with the detailed shots.
My main embellishment cluster using the ephemera pack and epoxy stickers.  
I used foam dots on some of them to add dimension to the layers. 


The gold epoxy stickers in the Solstice collection are just gorgeous!!



Below are to the Pink Paislee products I used on my page.
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

Solstice Daytona Paper 12x12   Solstice Trunk Bay Paper 12x12 

Solstice Delray Paper 12x12Solstice Venice Paper 12x12

Solstice Dimensional Stickers Gold Words & IconsSolstice Ephemera Pieces

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is my LO... but there isn't Inlink
    http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2014/09/the-color-sisters-palette-12.html
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

09 10