Thursday 25 September 2014

Fun Filled Day - Echo Park - Creative Agenda

hi everyone ,
sharing more Echo Park -  Creative Agenda
Ive chosen to use this pic of my daughter Kara laughing at her father as he was saying to her he could beat her in a race down our drive way and yep i just had to capture that moment  and these little sticker words are just perfect


ive added stamping on my cardstock using a light coloured ink
and stamped flowers to use over my page
and those little stars are just so cute i had to put some at the top and bottom of my layout
  ive added some hidden jornaling behind my tag

using some of the little letter stickers from the sticker sheet
i just love making my own tags from the patterned paper
lovin the little word stickers
ive also added a bit of machine stitching to the border of the pink patterned paper behind my photo

so check out this super cute collection in the sassy store

Product in the sassy store



Happy Crafting..xx


1 comment:

  1. The colors of this collection are just perfect for your cute picture, I love your sketch and all those little details... I pinned it, sure I am going to use it for my inspiration, thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete

09 10