Wednesday 7 May 2014

Basic Grey - Highline

Hello, Happy Hump day to all our Sassy readers.
Leonie here today sharing my take on Anita's fabulous mood board.




I was inspired by the orange, yellow and pink tones  in the top left image.
I also like the neutral and white tones in the upper middle image.


This month I'm working with the gorgeous 
It has beautiful bright warm colours along with some super black and white patterned papers.

So Here is what I came up with for this months mood board.



The 12x12" Alpha sticker sheet in this collection is fantastic.  Six different coloured Alpha letters
on the one sheet and a nice small size too which I like to use on my pages.
I've added my title to one of the Highline chalkboard wooden tags.
The hot pink really pops on the black.


 I made a banner with some of the papers, mixed brads, stickers and more of the Chalkboard Tags.
I added some text and dots to the wooden tags with a white gel pen to make them really 
stand out and give an authentic chalkboard feel. 



Highline Awesome Paper 12x12Highline Happy Days Paper 12x12Highline Sweetness Paper 12x12 
Highline Beautiful Paper 12x12Highline 12x12 Alphabet Stickers
Highline Chalkboard Laser-Cut Wooden TagsHighline Mixed Brads 13/PkgHighline Cardstock Stickers 6x12
Bel Canto Pink 6 pkPrintshop Paper Clips 9 pc
    
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. the detail is just fabulous!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! love the colors and those splats are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

09 10