Wednesday 5 March 2014

Fresh Cut by Basic Grey

Leonie here sharing with you today.  
Welcome to a brand new month full of inspiring creations for you all. 
This month I'm creating with the lovely Fresh Cut collection from Basic Grey.
Available HERE in the Sassy Scrapper store.
Here's my first page.
 

A little close up here of some of the die cuts and transparencies which I've layered together in a 
small cluster.


And here I've used some Snug Hug Seam Binding coloured with Heidi Swapp
Color Wash.  And some lovely Prima blooms to finish off this little cluster.


I used the current mood board at Sassy Scrapper as inspiration for this page.
I found the Fresh Cut range perfect for the colours in this board.
You can see the full reveal of our mood board {HERE} and lots of inspiration
from all the Sassy designers.
I hope you like this board and can join us this month to be in the running
for a store voucher. 


Thanks for stopping by, you can see all the projects I've used in this project 
below with links to the Sassy Store.
Cheers,
Fresh Cut Peony District Paper Fresh Cut Violet Garden Paper Fresh Cut Gardenia Row Paper Fresh Cut Daisy Patch Paper
Serenade Turquoise 12pkFresh Cut Cardstock Sticker Sheet 5.75x12inchFresh Cut Element Sticker Sheet

Essentials Alpha Stickers Blue and AquaSnug Hug Seam Binding in Chalk White per mtr
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout Leonie! So glad I got to see it in real life too :) I have a layout to share - just need a gallery to put it in :) xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charm. :) link tool is up now. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your background and how you used this so awesome collection ! Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10