Friday 28 February 2014

Tickety Tock

TGIF Sassy Friends!
Time is just flying these days - nearly into March and so much inspiration in the store at the moment with the exciting arrivals of new CHA stock!
The sentiments of Simple Stories 'Daily Grind' has inspired my project today... 
a little friend on my desk to keep me on track!
When I saw the viewfinder piece in the Daily Grind ephemera pack, I knew I wanted to create with this Tim Holtz clock... but I wanted it to actually work!
 So... I trotted off to the bargain shop in search of a cheap clock 
that I could break down and use for parts!

This is where my DH came in! He removed the workings and placed them 
into the heart of my shiny friend, who suddenly came to life!


Now, I could have some fun embellishing!
I've used mixed bits from the ephemera pack, some cardstock stickers, some enamel dots and some sn@p stickers and combined them with some circles 
that I punched from a sheet of 'Daily Flair' paper.
Some twine and a die cut ephemera finish it off
Needless to say, it's a highlight on my desk :)

Thanks for popping in today!

Chantalle

Sassy Supplies used:


Tim Holtz - Ideology Assemblage Clock
Daily Grind Hello New Day Paper   Daily Grind Bits & Pieces Ephemera   Daily Grind Daily Flair Paper 
 
 Daily Grind Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers  Daily Grind Expressions Cardstock Stickers  Sn@p Life Icon Stickers  IOD Everyday Vintage Sugar Dots
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Chantalle! Love this project. Such a cool working piece. How handy is your hubby. A creative couple you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Love how its a working piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chantalle you rock !! that's a wonderful project ! thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a neat idea - also great for gifts love this

    ReplyDelete

09 10