Tuesday 18 February 2014

Shine Bright- Prima Optimist

 
Hi There!
 
It's not always just the kids that get to paly with the neon lights on New Years Eve, sometimes the big kids get to play too!!
 
I have been having so much fun playing with Prima Optimist. The bright colours are really allowing me to explore a playful side of crafting!
 
 

The Prima Nieve White Carnation was sprayed with mist to match the colours I have used on my page

I have used the Prima Big Dots template with some texture paste. Once the texture paste was dry I sprayed some pink & teal mist
 
 
Products Used from the Sassy Shop
 
Prima Big Dots Template
 
Prima Optimist Magnitude
Prima Optimist Focused
Prima Optimist Happy
Prims Optimist Roses
Prima Optimist Leaves
Prima Nieve White Carnation
 
Manor House Creations The Tropics Whitsunday
 
Prima Optimist can be found in the Sassy Shop here
 
Don't forget there is still time to join us with our February Mood Board Challenge!
 
Thanks for looking
Cheers
Shell
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your page is sooo beautiful ! I think Prima has just launched a new trend, with the contrast between the dark paper and these bright colors ! I personally love this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome page, loving all the pops of colour against the black, very effective , great products to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some much fun. Love those delicious brights!

    ReplyDelete

09 10