Wednesday 5 February 2014

Minature Shadow box - Prima Marketing Inc



Hello Sassy Scrappers.  Leonie here today.
February now and all my children are back at school.  Yay!!
As much as I loved our holidays it's good to get back into our usual routines.

So to start off the month I have a cute miniature shadow box to share with you.
I was so happy with how this turned out.  I've used papers and embellishments from the 
lovely Anna Marie Prima Line which you can find in the shop {HERE}


I used the little wooden box that contain the Anna Marie wood veneers.
This was really quite simple to make.  I painted the box black and added some metallic silver paint to the edges.  I then stuck down some of the Anna Marie papers and then added other embellishments like the flowers, a typed quote and some of the wood veneers themselves.  
Once I had everything stuck down inside the box I then added random amounts of sequins to each 
segment of the shadow box and glued a piece of Acetate over the top so it acts as an interactive shaker box as well as a wall hanging.  
My daughter loves it and it's now hanging beside her bed.

Anna Marie Wood Icons in a Box






Before I stuck the photo in I put several layers of thick cardboard under the photo
so this raised it up and just gave the piece some more dimension.





This little shadow box is my take on our February mood board Challenge.
Did you know this month there are TWO store vouchers available to be won?
The linky tool is up the top right of the blog and all the info and more inspiration from our Design Team can be found {HERE}
 It's such a gorgeous combination of colours, quotes and textures.


And if you like the product I've used you find it with all the links below.


                                Anna Marie Anna Marie Paper 12x12    Anna Marie Jelly Roll Paper 12x12    Anna Marie Flowers1

                                                Anna Marie Wood Icons in a BoxSequin Kit Princess 7mm

Cheers, see you next week with another creation from the Anna Marie range.

Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10