Tuesday 25 February 2014

Beautiful Girl- Prima Optimist

Hi There!
 
Well we're almost to the end of the month which makes me a tad disappointed because I have had so much fun playing with Prima Optimist this month.
 
This time I have had a bit of a play with some mixed media products in some gorgeous brights to compliment the blacks throughout Optimist.
 
I have based my page on this months Prima BAP challenge.
 
 
The orange flower is the Prima Nieve White Carnation which was sprayed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Georgia Peach


A quick & easy way to get the look of stitching is to use the Prima Line Stitched stamps with some Donna Salazar Color Box Ink in Black
 
Products from the Sassy Shop
Prima Line Stitched Stamp
Prima Optimist Love & Joy paper
Prima Optimist Magnitude paper
Prima Optimist Happy paper
Prima Optimist Roses
Prima Optimist Flair Buttons
 
Shimmerz Sunny
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Georgia Peach
 
You can find Prima Optimist in the shop here
 
Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Shell
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. wow what a sweet, cute, awesome layout !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Shell, colours I'd not normally reach for but you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

09 10