Thursday 30 January 2014

Silhoutte Vinyl

Hi everyone
Anita here sharing my first time playing with Silhouette Vinyl 
here is a link to a tutorial  for using Vinyl in your silhouette
this is a fun and easy way to decorate your kids bedroom door
as my 2 youngest daughters share a room
i wanted to put their first letters of their names in the middle of the harts

here is my design clean and simple
as the Vinyl is 9 inches in height i had to change it
width 10 inch and height 9 inch
landscape mode
cutting mat - none

now choose the vinyl setting and make sure your blade is set to 2
and that you have selected load media on your silhouette machine

 and this is what it looked like after i was finished applying it to their door
super fun and easy



Silhouette Premium Vinyl 9 inch Pink



 Silhouette Premium Transfer Paper 9 inch



Happy Crafting

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I do not have Silhouette, but when I look the result, really Lovely Anita !, I'd like to break my piggy bank ;-)

    ReplyDelete

09 10