Thursday 16 January 2014

lets get stamping Silhouette style

Hi everyone,
Anita here happy 2014
I wanted to share some Silhouette stamping fun
Using the silhouette stamping material to create your own stamps
For my layout I wanted to create a stamp to use in my title the word (AWESOME)
i found this tutorial helped me a lot


 And here is my cut out stamp

then i went back into the silhouette studio and changed back to my normal cutting mat and offset the word awesome
i removed the word awesome to the side and cut the offset shape out

you can use the offset shape to center your stamp 


then use your stamp block to pick up the stamp
 
 then stamp your word stamp on the offset shape and your ready to add it to a project
 here is my layout
 


 
products
Amy Tangerine Yes Please 
 
 
Silhouette Stamp Material Mat
 
Silhouette Stamp Material
 
 
Happy Crafting
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very clever and I have a Silhouette machine!!! But no stamp material as yet.....

    ReplyDelete

09 10