Saturday 30 November 2013

Two Pink Paislee Tags by Keren Tamir


Today is my last post for my November GD at Sassy Scrappers and I've created these two fun tags to wrap up the month.
I want to thank Olga for inviting me this month to be a guest designer. I had so much fun working with these Pink Paislee papers.


I truly loved working with the Color Wash collection from Pink Paislee. The pastel colors were just divine and I love the words on these fun tags.




Products
Pink Paislee: Color wash collection 
Pink Paislee: Color wash tags
Prima Flowers: Le Mia, Serenity, Layla
Cheese Cloth
Farber Castle watercolor pencils
Martha Stewart lattice punch
Black Micron pen
Seam binding

Hope you enjoyed my creations this month!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Keren
http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These tags are gorgeous and I HAVE them, may have to make a couple myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Keren, always enjoy seeing your work. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10