Wednesday 27 November 2013

Maggie Holmes, Flea Market Collection

Hello Sassy Scrappers Leonie here today sharing more gorgeous papers 
from the Maggie Holmes Flea Market Collection by Crate paper.

I must say I think the paper I used as my base with the Heart Bokeh may
be one of my all time faves.  It's just divine...the sort of paper that you like so much you buy two
of them!  Or is that just me?

Maggie Holmes Flea Market Open Air Paper

This Crate paper range is here in the Sassy Scrapper Shop.

Here's the page I created.  
As the paper was just so gorgeous by itself I didn't want to alter it too much 
so I just added random light stencilling with distress inks.
then layered lots of the other papers from the collection under my photo.


I went a little crazy with a packet of Prima flowers too!
Which is not hard to do as they're so pretty but it's certainly a little different
than my usually 2 or 3 small blooms.  But I was really happy with the end result.
I tucked quite a few of the chipboard numbers amongst the flowers as an added embellishment
and some Crate Paper bows which are very cute as well. 


Here's some more of the adhesive chipboard from the collection
which I've layered on top of one another. 


And a last little favourite from this collection are these vellum and gold die cut pieces.
They come in the ephemera pack, there's a camera one as well you may be able to
spot on this page.


Thanks so much for stopping by. If there's anything in this range that catches your
eye all the links are below to the items I've used on my page.
Cheers,

Maggie Holmes Flea Market Open Air Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Found Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Ellie Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market 12x12 Adhesive Chipboard

Maggie Holmes Fabric BowsMaggie Holmes Flea Market Border and Accent Stickers

 Maggie Holmes Flea Market Ephemera Pack Charlotte Coral Ice 6pk 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10