Wednesday 4 September 2013

My First Sassy Post - Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello all and welcome to my first post on the Sassy blog.
I'm really looking forward to sharing my scrapping with all the Sassy readers.
A big thank you to Olga for having me on her wonderful Design Team. :)

NB If you are here for our September blog hop you need to go to this post

For this month I will be working with the lovely range by My Minds Eye - Cut and Paste Flair
You can find the range in the Sassy store-  Here

So this is my first page.
You may just be able to make out our little puppy in this picture!! She was so small
when we got her, not that she's a giant now but I'm sure you get the picture. 
The 4x6 Journalling card in this range was perfect with all its 'small' synonyms.


Using this 'small' 4x6 Journal card I cut out all the various words and arranged them across the page 
adding dimension to several of the words with foam squares.
Enamel dots are so popular at the moment and I love how the My Minds Eye dots colour coordinate with their ranges.


Green Tara roses are one of my favourite and quite often used embellishments.
I often buy white and just colour them to match each layout. 
Like I've done here with the larger rose, I coloured it with the Heidi Swapp Color Shine spray.


My background on this layout is made up of some stencilling with Gel Medium which I 
again coloured to match my layout. And there's also stamping with Faber-Castell Gelatos and lots of 
droplets of Heidi Swap Color shines


Thanks so much for taking the time to view my work 
Below are all the products I've used with links to where you can find them in the Sassy Store.
Cheers for now see you again next week. 

Leonie. :)





Cut and Paste Flair Present Paper
Cut and Paste Flair Forever Always Paper

Cut and Paste Flair Small Decorative Brads



    

    Cut and Paste Flair WOW Label StickersCut and Paste Flair Forever Enamel Dots

Cut and Paste Flair Small 4x6 Journal CardCut and Paste Flair Today Tiny Word Stickers


Jillibean Soup Tart Teal Alphas




Green Tara 1.5 cm Sky Blue Roses 10pcGreen Tara 2cm White Roses 10pc


Colour Shine Spritz Mint Green 2oz Colour Shine Spritz Primrose 2oz

Faber Castell Gelatos Mix and Match Set Metallics

Golden Gel Medium Regular Gel Matte 237ml






Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. wow Leonie this is beautiful and what an amazing range of product you've used, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Leonie! Love all the arrows..so can't wait to use this paper range!

    ReplyDelete

09 10