Thursday 22 August 2013

getting Creative with this months sketch

Hi everyone,
the weather is warming up and our garden is starting to bloom
with lots of beautiful greens so it has inspired me to use lots of green..
 so today i wanted to share my take on this months sketch challenge
 using Kaisercrafts take note collection
Ive flipped the sketch on its side and got creative
 
 
 i must say Ive never been that keen on taring my patterned paper but i wanted to get out of my comfort  zone and I'm so glad i tried it as i totally love the texture you get with layering torn strips of patterned paper


 
and here is a tutorial on how i created by background
 
 
   
 so pop on over to the sassy shop 
and check out the awesome products to create with
oh and have fun with this sketch
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You have worked magic with this collection this month Anita!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10