Friday 5 July 2013

Fun Zone

Hello Sassy friends :)

Ooh it's a new month and that means a new challenge!

Personally I had a ball with this one. You can pick out any of the bits that appeal to you, for a masculine or feminine feel. I've run with the carnival theme and a bit of bling, using the fabulous new Saltwater and Cameron collections from Elle's Studio. In fact, Sassy Scrappers is now one of the priviledged few Australian, Elle's Studio distributors, so if there is anything you simply.must.have - get in touch!
There are also loads of new Freckled Fawn goodies in the shop at the mo! 
How freakin cute is this little cloud!
I LOVE the Saltwater Vellum. I've cut some of the arrows out and adhered them as a 'base' layer behind the slide and as a journalling spot. What's great too, is that adhesive wasn't visible after I placed it, which can make using vellum a pain sometimes.
This was cut from an old sheet of October Afternoon stickers. 
I can not go past a sequin these days! Here, I've highlighted a couple of the printed confetti on the page with a few pops of colour.
That's it from me for today. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead. I have a little Miss turning 3 on Sunday - more cake and jelly on the horizon!

Chantalle

Sassy Supplies used:









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love those enamel dots and the sequins, this really is a fun page.

    ReplyDelete

09 10