Friday 26 July 2013

Best, rough & tough friends!

Hello Sassy friends!

July is fast drawing to a close - I can not believe it. 
It's been a crazy month, but hopefully you can still join us for our 
gorgeous mood board challenge!

I'd like to share this little layout with you today, using pics that have 
been waiting on the perfect papers to complement them. Elle's Studio has delivered!
I started out creating one page from 3 different papers. 
(I liked the effect that the mixed prints and textures brought to the table.)
I also left a section of the star print Cameron paper open on the right hand side 
so I could tuck bits and bobs inside. 

Quite loving these leftover Crate alphas from last month's kit. They look great layered on top of eachother a bit and if you pop your adhesive on the printed part, it's hardly visible.

Cheeky ratbags indeed! I've used a few of these gorgeous Saltwater frames 
and mounted my pics underneath. 
Thanks for stopping by today! Your comments are so appreciated :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Chantalle



Sassy Supplies used: 





Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10