Sunday 16 June 2013

Its a Heidi Swapp Sunday...

Morning how are you this fine Sunday? Rikki here and I am  super excited to share with you today what I have been working on, and considering that I think my mojo fell out of a box when we where moving a couple of weeks ago, I am feeling  happy that I can share with you.
I so the month of June will be bringing you some inspiration with Heidi Swapp Memory Files....
I was at the start thinking I don't think I can do this its not going to work, but about 15 minutes in playing with all the possibilities and combinations of what I could do I was sold, lucky I have a few to get all the ideas out, and it has been a great mojo starter for me...
 

So when you get your packet of Heidi Swapp memory files, you have a lot of options with the 3 large and 3 mini folders....


And who can resist the Heidi Swapp Serendipity Mini Fotostack Book Stars its an instant mini book ready to be filled. Over the next couple of weeks I will be adding additional photos and pages into the mini folder with little quotes and a letter to my oldest son.



If I ever had to pick one of the biggest Heidi Swapp addictions I have its the Heidi Swapp Buzz word stickers, they are just so versatile.  

 
Heidi Swapp Colour Pop Memory Files
Heidi Swapp Colour Pop Memory Files

 
 
Heidi Swapp Serendipity Mini Fotostack Book Stars
Heidi Swapp Serendipity Mini Fotostack Book Stars

 
Heidi Swapp Serendipity Softness
Heidi Swapp Serendipity Softness

I hope this has inspired you this Sunday to play with the Heidi Swapp memory file, its a wonderful work in progress for me and theres something about making your own book, and I just love binding it with ribbon and twine .....  Don't forget to enter our monthly challenge cant wait to see how you used the inspirational quote.
Photobucket

4 comments:

09 10