Tuesday 19 March 2013

Prima Divine- My Darling Girls

Hi There!
Shell with you today. I've been playing with the gorgeous Prima Divine collection this month & I'm still crushing on the shabby chic goodness of it all! With a beautiful soft palette & gorgeous vintage images it is so much fun to work with!
My girls asked me to take a few photos of them out the front of the house the other day. They love posing a saying 'I'm a fashionista'. I think I have 2 little Divas on my hands! Because they are usually goofing around & totally over posing it is hard to get a nice shot but I did mange to get them to sit still for about 2 minutes for this photo!

Because the background paper I used is so busy I have toned down the amount of embellishments I used on this page. The repeat use of doilies & 2 similar clusters of flowers allow the eyes to rest so that the page doesn't look too busy.


 I fussy cut the banner from the Ballade Paper

Products used
Prima Divine Ballade Paper
Prima Divine Chanson Paper
Prima Divine Rosebuds Paper
Prima Divine Canzone Paper
Prima Divine Canvas Alphabet
Prima Divine Tiny Alphabet Stickers
Prima Divine Mini Rosestems
Prima Soubrette Pink & Purple Mix
Kaisercraft Paper Bloom Fairy Floss
Bo Bunny Doilies
You can find Prima Divine in the shop here
Don't forget our 2 great competitions running this month! You can link your entries in the side bar!
Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10