Monday 25 March 2013

Echo Park Photo Freedom - Project Life

Hi everyone! It's Sam Hauzer here, with yet another layout to share from my Project Life album, using the fabulous Echo Park Photo Freedom V1... 
 

I'm still finding it a little tricky to get good photos through the page protectors, but the album is coming together really well, and the kids are already loving looking through it.



I added a couple of extra things to this layout, like the doilies and flair buttons, and I've actually used a half page photo sleeve, to add a few extra photos to the layout.


If you haven't started a Project Life style scrapbook album, I would highly recommend it. It's so easy to keep track of those little everyday moments that might not usually make it onto a scrapbook page, but most of all, it's just so easy and FUN!!


You can grab this range in the Sassy Scrappers Shop HERE.

Hope you have a great week! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10