Monday 25 February 2013

Project Life - Echo Park Photo Freedom

Hi everyone! It's Sam Hauzer here, with another layout to share using the awesome Echo Park Photo Freedom V1. These pages are actually a double page spread, using two different style photo sleeves. I think my favourite style photo sleeve is this one with the four spaces for 6x4 photos, and four spaces for 2x3 photos...


This next one is using the photo sleeve with spaces for six 6x4 photos, which I still love...


If you haven't tried this style of scrapping yet, you just have to give it a go, it's so much fun! I think the hardest part for me is taking a decent photo of the layouts through the photo sleeves!!

The papers in this range are so bright, and so easy to use, perfect for a Project Life album...


 

You can grab this range in the Sassy Scrappers Shop HERE, and get started on your album today!

  

1 comment:

09 10