Thursday 23 August 2012

Miss Match ...


And a good morning to you all!

It's a shocker of a day here in Adelaide today - thunderstorms, rain, hail and cold horrible wind! Yuk!

But here is a page using the bright and sweets papers from the Kaiser range, MissMatch
 
This page was so much fun to create - the beautiful photo made it easy!
Let me introduce you to Miss Emily!
Emily is 5 years old and the daughter of my best friend, Lee.
Emily is such a pleasure to photograph and I love scrapbooking her.
You'll see a lot more of this beautiful creature in my crafty projects in the future!
 
 

The papers I used are available HERE
The Imaginarium Designs chipboards are all covered in cream spray paint.
I was after a nice simple but consistent effect.
The flowers are Prima - a few random ones from flowers I've collected over the years!
 
Have a great day - stay warm! Spring is nearly here! :)
 
Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10